How to send a proposal:
- Send your portfolio and / or web page for selection with a short explanation of what you would like to elaborate during your residency. email@example.com
How does it work:
- A virtual meeting once a week of 1 hour and a half for a total of 5 meetings to structure the work.
- One artwork of the series produced will then be included as an exhibition at Chiasso Perduto (date still to agree) in a group show of 5 virtual resident artists at a time that will last for 5 days as part of a series dedicated to creation during times of crisis.
Languages in which the residence can be done:
English, Spanish and Italian.
The application can be sent anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org and it has to include the following:
- Portfolio and /or website including an artist statement
- Preferable month and dates to do the residency
- Specify duration between 1, 2 or 3 weeks
- Accommodation is not included but we assist artists to find accommodation near space. The workspace is completely available to the resident artist (1 at a time) including all the tools that are in it, the artist will have total autonomy.
The space is fully equipped for creative work and will be fully available to the resident artist who will have a key to work in the comfort of preferred schedules.
Financing: Own / Subsidized.
There are no age restrictions.
Languages in which the residence can be done: English, Spanish and Italian.